Full product details
The HDMI standard was created to transfer uncompressed digital audio and video. HDMI cables many internal conductors include communication channels, which allow automatic display and source matching for resolution, format and aspect ratio.
To transfer full-resolution 1080p video requires using the HDMI interface. Component video outputs are limited to 720p or 1080i.
- Standard Speed HDMI cable will at-minimum transfer 1080i, 720p, 1080p/30Hz source material.
- High Speed HDMI cable will in addition transfer 1080p/120Hz, 4K, 3D video.
- With Ethernet HDMI cable (with HEC) includes conductors for bi-directional Ethernet communication. Ethernet capability is independent of Speed capability.
- Solid LGC (Long-Grain Copper) conductors eliminate inter-strand distortion and reduce jitter.
- HD Polyethylene composition optimized to ensure critical signal-pair geometry.
- State-of-the-art attachment and shielding of HDMI standard size (Type A) connectors.
- Fifth twisted-pair for Ethernet and to enable additional Audio Return Channel options.
- All signal conductors controlled for digital-audio direction. To for main signal, From for Audio Return Channel (audio from TV to AV receiver).
Reviews - AudioQuest Pearl High Speed 1080p/120Hz - 3D - Ethernet HDMI 1.4 Cable 1M
Write a new review now!