Full product details
Award Winning Video Reference Series technologies from Anchor Bay
The EDGE is a high quality video processor and intelligent A/V hub that converts standard definition, high definition and PC signals from up to ten sources to any HDTV resolution up to 1080p. EDGE has complete aspect ratio control that allows you to watch the way that you want, with or without the "black bars". EDGE will also automatically sync up the audio with the video, eliminating the AV lipsync problem.
• Precision Deinterlacing of Standard Definition and High Definition signals to give the highest quality video from all interlaced sources including most cable, satellite and over-the-air broadcasts
• Precision Video Scaling up to 1080p for perfect resolution matching to your HDTV
• Mosquito Noise Reduction to reduce the compression artifacts in digitally compressed signals, like cable, satellite and internet-based video
• Fine Detail and Edge Enhancement allow you to accurately adjust the sharpness of the picture to your liking
• Dramatically Improves Video Quality of improperly processed video by sources such as a DVD player, Blu-ray, or cable/satellite box, using DVDO’s exclusive PReP - Progressive ReProcessing
• Eliminates LipSync Problems by removing the common delay between audio and video
Ease of Use
• Intuitive user interface with Set-Up Wizards that make installation a breeze
• On Screen Hints guide the user as they navigate the menu
• Pushing one device button automatically makes all setting changes using Auto Priority feature.
• Back-lit Universal Remote Control simplifies system and cleans off coffee table
• 6 HDMI 1.3 Audio/Video Inputs - including 1 on the front panel for Game Consoles, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, o any other device with HDMI
• 4 Analog Video Inputs - including 2 Component Inputs, 1 S-Video and 1 Composite Video
• 5 Separate audio inputs - can be assigned to any of the video inputs, including 3 Optical Digital, 1 Coaxial Digital, and 1 Stereo Analog input
• 2 HDMI 1.3 Outputs - 1 that supports audio and video that can be connected directly to an HDTV and 1 that supports audio only that can be connected directly to A/V Receiver. An Optical Digital audio output is also available for legacy A/V receivers that do not support HDMI
Compatible with enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen TVs with an HDMI audio/video input or a DVI video input and AV Receivers with an HDMI or Optical Digital audio input.
Full HD Digital Video Processor / Scaler
• 5: HDMI 1.3 (HDCP)
• 1: HDMI 1.3 (HDCP) – Front Mounted
• 1: Component Video (3 x RCA)
• 1: RGBHV / Component (5 x RCA)
• 1: Composite Video (RCA)
• 1: S-Video
• 6: HDMI 1.3 (As Above)
• 3: Assignable Coaxial Digital (RCA)
• 1: Assignable Optical Digital (TosLink)
• 1: Assignable Analogue Audio Pair (RCA)
• 1: HDMI 1.3 (HDCP) (Audio & Video)
• 1: HDMI 1.3 (Audio Only)
• 1: Optical Digital TosLink (Audio Only)
Supported Input Resolutions:
• Composite Video 480i / 576i (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
• S-Video 480i / 576i (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
• Component (YPbPr or RGB/S) 480i/p-60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-60
• Component / RGBHV (YPbPr/RGBS/RGBHV) 480i/p60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, 1080p-60, VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA@60Hz
• HDMI 1.3 480i/p-60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, and 1080p-24/50/60, VGA / SVGA / XGA / SXGA @ 60Hz
Preset Output Resolutions:
• VGA (640x480@60Hz)
• 480p-60 (720x480@60Hz) / 576p-50 (720x576@50Hz)
• 720p-60 (1280x720@60Hz) / 720p-50 (1280x720@50Hz)
• 1080i-60 (1920x1080@60Hz) / 1080i-50 (1920x1080@50Hz)
• 1080p-60 (1920x1080@60Hz) / 1080p-50 (1920x1080@50Hz)
• 1080p-24 (1920x1080@24Hz) / 1080p-25 (1920x1080@25Hz)
Anchor Bay VRS Video / Audio Processing Technologies:
• Precision Deinterlacing™: gives world-class de-interlacing with 10-bit precision for all sources from 480i to 1080i.
• Auto PReP™ : (Progressive Reprocessing) has the unique ability to “undo” poor de-interlacing in source devices (DVD/set-top box, etc.).
• Progressive Cadence Detection™ and RightRate™ lock all sources to a 24 Hz frame rate and enable 1080P 24-Hz output.
• Mosquito Noise Reduction: reduces random picture noise common to compressed standard and HD content.
• Fine Detail Enhancement: extracts fine detail in low resolution or compressed video images.
• Edge Enhancement : sharpens edges without adding ringing or halos to the image.
• Precision AV LipSync™: eliminates “video lag” problems by automatically compensating for video processing delay. For sources where a lip-sync delay is already present, the user can manually adjust the delay up to 200 milliseconds.
Aspect Ratio Settings:
• Input Aspect Ratio Controls - 4:3 Full Frame, 4:3 letterbox, Panorama, 16:9 Full Frame, User Defined Aspect Ratio allowing removal of Black Bars (Horizontal and Vertical Zoom)
• Backlit Universal IR remote control with direct input access codes and rear panel IR connector
• Functions accessible via On Screen Display (OSD)
• Fully programmable controls for each video input with non-volatile memories:
• Automatic input source detection & input priority selection
• Picture controls: Fine Detail, Edge Enhancement, Mosquito Noise
• Reduction, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue
• Set Up Wizard – Fast & Intuitive System Set Up
• Software Upgradeable
•Dimensions: W 434mm x D 263mm x H 55mm (With Feet)
style="color:magenta;">•3D Ready: Yes via Firmware update available from http://www.anchorbaytech.com/support/software_downloads/iScan_Duo_Software.php
Reviews - DVDO 1080P/24, HDMI 1.3 Video Scaler & Processor - DVDO EDGE
Write a new review now!