Full product details
The PD range allows projectors to be stored in a ceiling void of as little as 210mm and then lowered on command. A panel is mounted under the projector, which fills the hole in the ceiling when the projector is up. Installed like a ceiling speaker – cut a hole in the plaster and then a lip around the edge of the mechanism covers the cut line. The mechanism can be adjusted so the projector angles downwards when at the bottom.
• An electric projector drop that lowers a projector as tall 190mm from within a ceiling void of only 210mm.
• Maximum projector size is 460mm Wide, 510mm Long & 190mm High. (These dimensions must include connectors and allowance for air vents etc.)
• Requires a ceiling void height of only 210mm and a minimum distance of 625mm between joists.
• Cut out size is 625mm x 625mm projector drop is 620mm x 620mm
• Tilt feature allows for differences between height of screen and height of projector. Ideal for rooms with very high ceilings.
Supplied with basic infrared remote control. Can be learnt by many learning remotes. Also has switch control so can be operated by relays, switches, Crestron / AMX or Lutron systems.
Reviews - Future Automation Small (W400 x L460 x H190mm) Projector Lift - PD1
Write a new review now!