Full product details
Insert your Blu-ray Discs, DVDs and CDs and the M700 Disc Vault automatically copies them onto your Kaleidescape System. Up to 320 discs can be loaded into the vault making it easy to add great content to your library.
Discs in the vault remain organized and easy to find. To retrieve one, simply navigate to the title using the onscreen display, and select Eject Disc.
The presence of a Blu-ray Disc in the vault enables instant playback of the copy on the server by any M-Class player in the system. If a Blu-ray Disc is ejected, the system cannot play the movie until it is reinserted.
An M-Class player is integrated into the M700 Disc Vault; the disc vault plays the digital copies of movies and music stored on your Kaleidescape System.
The M700 Disc Vault connects to your home network with an Ethernet cable, and any number of disc vaults can be added to a Kaleidescape System.
• 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz universal input
• 37 W typical consumption (32 W standby, 52 W max)
• Operating: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
• Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 ft (3000 m)
• Heat output: 180 BTU/hr (52 W) max
• Airflow: 7 CFM (12 m³/hr)
• CSA (IEC 60950-1:2001, CSA 60950-1-03)
• FCC Class B
• RoHS compliant
• CD Audio, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DualDisc, Blu-ray Disc
• 15 CDs per hour, 3 DVDs per hour, or 2 Blu-ray Discs per hour
• Profile 2.0
Regional Playback Control
• DVD region code can be changed up to four times
• Blu-ray Disc region code cannot be changed by user
- KVAULT-M700-A (region A)
- KVAULT-M700-B (region B)
- KVAULT-M700-C (region C)
Any M700 Disc Vault can import any Blu-ray Disc. An imported Blu-ray movie will play if a component of the system matches the region code specified by the disc.
A component can only import a DVD matching the region code of the component. Any player can play any DVD movie once it has been imported.
• Component YPbPr (RCA connectors)
• Composite (RCA connector)
• 1080p60/50/24, 1080i60/50, 720p60/50, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
• Component output limited to 576p/480p for DVDs and 576i/480i for Blu-ray Discs
• Digital coaxial (RCA connector)
• Digital optical (TosLink connector)
• Analog stereo (RCA connectors)
• Bitstream pass-through of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Dolby Digital
• DTS Digital Surround
• MPEG Audio
• 100Base-TX/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45 connector)
• Kaleidescape Remote included
• Front-panel IR receiver window
• IR input (1/8 in. mini-plug)
• RS-232 control port (DB-9 male)
• Minimum 1 in. (2.5 cm) ventilation space at the front
• Minimum 2 in. (5 cm) ventilation space at the rear
• 2 years (extendable)
Reviews - Kaleidescape Disc Vault (Holds upto 320 Discs w. integrated M-Class player) M700
Write a new review now!