Full product details
Many Hollywood blockbusters are produced in formats such as Cinemascope where the movie is 2.35 times wider than it is high. When watching this aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen, 33% of the pixels are used to create annoying black bars, therefore reducing your image resolution.
Designed for use with an anamorphic lens, the Cine-W features a native 2.35:1 image area allowing full enjoyment when watching movies in the super-wide cinemascope format.
Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Cine-W allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqué finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
• Native 2.35:1 Cinemascope image area
• Curved aluminum extrusion frame with 5” VeLux ™ border
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Curvature reduces exposure to cross-reflected and side wall sources of ambient light
• Heightens viewer’s sense of immersion
• Custom radius to optimize your application
• Screen curve corrects for the pincushion geometry of anamorphic lenses
• Wall mounting brackets
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Custom sizes
• Rear projection models
• Acoustic perforations on front projection models
• Aperture or hanging (eyebolts)
• Curved Aluminum Extrusion Frame Included
• VeLux™ appliqué border (5´´) Included
• Lace & grommet tensioning system Included
• Front projection Included
• Microperf X2 THX Ultra Optional
• Wall mount brackets Included
• Aperture Optional
• Maximum image size 81.75 x 192
Reviews - Stewart Filmscreen Cinemascope Fixed Frame Screen - CINE W
Write a new review now!