Full product details
Many Hollywood blockbusters are produced in formats such as Cinemascope where the movie is 2.35 times wider than it is high. pixels are used to create annoying black bars, therefore reducing your image resolution.
Designed for use with an anamorphic lens, the Cine-V features a native 2.35:1 image area allowing full enjoyment when watching movies in the super-wide cinemascope format. Maintaining a constant vertical height, two electronically controlled masking panels drop down to the left and right of the screen to create a perfect HDTV image area.
Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Cine-V allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ applique finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
• Dual Aspect Ratio - Constant Height/Variable Width
• Native 2.35:1 Cinemascope aspect ratio
• Aluminum extrusion curved frame finished with VeLux™
• Electronically controlled vertical masking
• Snap fastening securely attaches screen to frame
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Curvature reduces screen surface exposure to crossreflected and side wall sources of ambient light
• Heightens viewer’s sense of immersion
• Custom radius manufactured to optimize your application
• Complements projectors with anamorphic lenses
• (2) external 12v triggers (VICS) - vertical panel control
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Rear projection models
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Acoustically transparent masking panels
• Custom control options
Reviews - Stewart Filmscreen Variable Masking Dedicated Fixed Screen - Cine-V
Write a new review now!