Full product details
Many Hollywood blockbusters are produced in formats such as Cinemascope where the movie is 2.35 times wider than it is high. When watching this aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen, 33% of the pixels are used to create annoying black bars, therefore reducing your image resolution.
Designed for use with an anamorphic lens, the CineCurve features a native 2.40:1 image area allowing full enjoyment and flexibility when watching movies in super-wide screen formats. Maintaining a constant vertical height, two electronically controlled masking panels glide in from the left and right to create the perfect image area when viewing different types of media or movies filmed in various aspect ratios.
The CineCurve is available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials. A specialized snap-fastening system ensures a smooth and perfectly tensioned screen surface. Our VeLux™ applique finish absorbs over-scan and increases perceived contrast.
*Stewart Filmscreen CineCurve Patent Pending: No. 11/853,972
• Variable Aspect Ratio - Constant Height/Variable Width
• Native 2.40:1 aspect ratio
• Aluminum extrusion curved frame finished with VeLux™
• Electronically controlled side masking
• Snap fastening securely attaches screen to frame
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
• Curvature reduces screen surface exposure to cross reflected and side wall sources of ambient light
• Heightens viewer’s sense of immersion
• Custom radius manufactured to optimize your application
• Complements projectors with anamorphic lenses
• BRIC - The Binary Reciprocal intelligent Control System (more information below)
• Patent Pending
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Rear projection models
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Acoustically transparent masking panels
Reviews - Stewart Filmscreen Variable Masking Dedicated Fixed Screen - CINECURVE
Write a new review now!